Luyken Family Association

Hotel Luyken
Name index




  On Hotel Luyken:

Ludwigshafen, 29.6.2016

Postcard courtesy by Stefan Duchhardt

History Hotel Luyken

The Hotel Luyken was founded by Heinrich Luyken in Altenkirchen. His son Julius Luyken took over business in 1881 after his father's death. In 1885 he built a hall on the garden behind the hotel which was used for celebrations, e.g. by the Shooting Club. Julius sold the hotel in 1892 to J. J. Lauß, who sold it 1920/1921 to the City of Altenkirchen which converted the building to the Fiscal Authority office.1)

Top of page / German

Links Hotel Luyken

Internal links
• Obituary Julius Luyken, family bulletin 1931, page 16 (German)
• Compilation Altenkirchen-Branch, family bulletin 1968, page 206 (German)
• Obituary Reginald Luyken, family bulletin 1985, page 91 (German)
• Census, family bulletin 1987, page 192 (German)

External links
1)AKdia - Die Stadtchronik von Altenkirchen/Ww. (German)

Top of page / German